Monday, September 5, 2011

Ninemoreouts Stadium Shmadium Tour

As the baseball season winds down and my job is becoming increasingly more demanding, Mandi and I will likely be unable to review any more stadiums and games this season. With that said, I'm going to introduce you all to some of my favorite videos on Youtube and will link some of their videos on our page. The premise is that three best friends get together for a trip each year to a baseball game and become that home team's biggest fans for a day. They have some pretty humorous stuff - here's their first one, for the Blue Jays. Probably my favorite lines are regarding the pitch speeds in centimeters/hour to poke some fun at the metric system. You can watch below, or click here!

Enjoy! Thanks to Scott, Dave and Mike for letting us post their videos on our website!

Standby in the future for more of Ninemoreouts' videos as well as a second post regarding the Corpus Christi Hooks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment